Breining Street - July 1956
In 1956 Breining Street underwent a transformation to accomodate the increasing vehicular traffic. From Brookline Boulevard to Glenbury Street the roadway was resurfaced. It was also widened from Oakridge Avenue to Glenbury, with a retaining wall along the right and guardrails along the hillside to the left that bordered Brookline Park.
* Clipping provided by Linda Dimitroff *
<Building Brookline> <> <Brookline History>