Brookline Boulevard - 1916
Brookline Boulevard across from the intersection with Flatbush Avenue in March 1916.
Brookline Boulevard looking east towards the corner of Stebbins Avenue. The Cedars of Lebanon Hall and the Brookline Savings and Trust (PNC Bank) buildings had not been built. Open lots still occupied much of the Boulevard real estate. By the end of the 1920s nearly all of the lots had been developed.
The Brookline News Agency and the office of C. M. Reeves, Caterer. The building was located across from the intersection with Flatbush Avenue at 806 Brookline Boulevard. Today it is the site of Gordon's Bar and Restaraunt.
Click on images for larger photos
<Brookline Boulevard> <> <Brookline History>