Brookline's Engine House #57 and Crew - 1970
Brookline's Engine House #57 in 1970. The station was equipped with a pumper truck and a ladder truck. To the left is an American La France 750 GPM engine that arrived in 1951 and was radio-equipped in 1967. On the right is an American La France 85-foot radio-equipped ladder truck that was put in service on May 4, 1965.
Below are pictures of the twenty-one member Brookline firefighting crew in 1970. Crew members included three Captains, three Lieutenants and fifteen hosemen.
<The Brookline Firehouse> <> <Brookline History>