The Park Side Grill - 1961
The Park Side Grill was a Brookline Boulevard establishment from 1948-1965, located at 1017 Brookline Boulevard, across from the cannon. It was owned by the parents of Bob Daley. The Grill was a popular spot in the 1950s for the young folks to hang out and have a bite to eat.
The photo above shows the interior of the restaurant, and the photo below shows the exterior. The building is now the South Hills Art Center, and their are paintings generally displayed in the front window.
* Photos provided by Bob Daley *
<Brookline Boulevard> <> <Brookline History>