Benson-Hartman Lincoln Mercury - 1974
Benson-Hartman Lincoln Mercury, at 1561 West Liberty Avenue, in 1974. The dealership, started in 1969, was in business for many years along West Liberty before moving to a larger location at 4800 Clairton Boulevard. Now called Benson Lincoln, the dealership will celebrate its 50th Anniversary in 2019.
The former Benson-Hartman buildings along West Liberty were bought by Anthony Castriota, who owned a Chevrolet dealership for many years. The buildings now house a Bentley dealership.
Click on image for a larger picture.
* Photo provided by Mike O'Toole *
<Now and Then> <> <Brookline History>