1. Westview Park in Bellevue
2. Brookline Elementary School
3. Triangle Park --- The Cannon
4. The Boulevard Movie Theatre and The Brookline
5. September 3, 1966 --- Route 39/Brookline
6. St. Piux X Church and school.
7. Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
8. Brookline Business Men's Association
9. Joe's Tavern, Rudt's and Ryan's Boulevard Cafe
10. Pioneer Quality Market
11. Alm's Pharmacy
12. Nolan's Hardware, Brookline Pharmacy and Giorgio's
13. Brookline Area Community Council
14. Brookline Memorial Recreation Center
15. Anderson Farm --- Community Center
16. Sam Bryen
17. Mazza Pavilion, formerly called Brookline
18. PAT bus driver John Dowling. Extra Credit: The Brookline Bears.
19. Chuck Senft
20. farming and mining
21. The American Revolution.
22. Aidyl Avenue, which is Lydia in reverse.
23. Pioneer Avenue
24. West Liberty Borough, Lower St. Clair Township and Baldwin
25. Elizabeth Seton High School was dedicated in 1941.
Extra Credit: When the girl's only high school closed in 1979, it was
merged with boy's only South Hills Catholic High School and girl's only
St. Francis Academy to create the co-ed Seton-LaSalle High School.
26. St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church
27. DeBor Funeral Home
28. Meyer's Mobile Gas Station --- Meyer also owned the garage
that is currently Betz Auto Body
30. Brookline, Massachusetts
31. Plummer's Run
32. South Hills High School and Carrick High
33. Fire hoses were hung inside the tower to dry.
34. Dan McGibbeny
35. C. Dale Noah
36. Charlie's Angels
37. The Brookline Breeze
38. 19th ward and 32nd ward
39. East Brookline, Ebenshire Village, Pioneer
Avenue and the Brookline Flyer
40. Liepack's Pharmacy
41. Johnny Unitas
42. Danny McGibbeny
43. "Porky" Chedwick
44. 1904, trolley tunnel --- 1924, Liberty Tunnels
45. Toner Institute
46. Suzie McConnell-Serio
47. Fiori's Pizza. Extra Credit: prior to 1974, Capital Pizza
and before that, DeBaldo's Pizza.
48. Charleson's Leader Drug Store
49. Jack Kobistek
50. Moore Park. Extra Credit: Pittsburgh Steelers
51. Bodkin Street
52. Ritz Bowling Alley
53. Brookline Savings and Trust
54. St. Norbert's, St. Bernard's, St. Pius X and Our
Lady of Loreto.
55. Baskin-Robbin's Ice Cream Store
56. James Klingensmith
57. FreeHold Real Estate Development Company
58. Miss Brookline Little League
59. DePaul Institute. Extra Credit: The Bradley Center
60. Pioneer School. Extra Credit: South Brook Middle School
61. The Brookline Plumber
62. Joseph F. Moore
63. Resurrection, St. Pius X and Our Lady of Loreto
64. Father Quinn
65. Tony Colangelo, affectionately known as Tony the Tank, Guido, or
67. Carmalt School
69. Belgian Blocks
70. The Church of the Advent