Al D'Alessandro Cadillac - 1955
Al D'Alessandro in the showroom of his D'Alessandro Cadillac used car lot (above) and in the dealership garage (below). D'Alessandro Cadillac was located at 2115 West Liberty Avenue in Brookline. Today this is the site of Rohrich Lexus. The photos were taken in October 1955 and are from the Teenie Harris Collection.
Al D'Alessandro also sold Studebakers. The photo below, taken circa 1953, shows several new Cadillacs inside A. D. Motor Company's rounded glass showroom at the corner of Pauline and West Liberty Avenue. A large, lighted Studebaker sign shines above the building.
<Now and Then> <> <Brookline History>