Harley Moving & General Hauling - 1915
This is William J. Harvey Express Moving and General Hauling in 1915. The business was located at the bottom of Brookline Boulevard (now Bodkin Street), near the junction with West Liberty Avenue. In front of Harvey's Hauling is the newly double-tracked streetcar line right-of-way, which looped through the old Fleming property from West Liberty Avenue until it met with Pioneer Avenue. Visible behind the business are homes along Parquet Street, Jillson Avenue and Fitzhugh Way. The white building next to Harley's main building still stands today along the lower end of Brookline Boulevard.
Click on the images for larger pictures
<Brookline Boulevard> <> <Brookline History>