DePaul Institute - 1912

DePaul Institute - 1912

DePaul Institute, located at the intersection of Castlegate and Dorchester
Avenues, shown here in 1912. Opened in 1908, DePaul was a school for
the hearing impaired. It's reputation for excellence was recognized
on a national level. The Institute moved to Shadyside in 2003.

* Photo provided by Tom Castriodale *

<Local Schools> <> <Brookline History>