West Liberty Elementary School - 1919
West Liberty School classroom 3-M in 1919. West Liberty School was Brookline's first public school, located on Pioneer Avenue. The school building was closed in 1938. Purchased by the Diocese of Pittsburgh, the structure was renovated and reopened as Elizabeth-Seton High School in 1941. West Liberty School relocated to a newly-built schoolhouse located on Chrysler Street where it still operates today.
<Local Schools> <> <Brookline History>