West Liberty School - 1933
In this photo from April 1933, a baseball field stands at the location that will, six years later, be the entrance to the Moore Park complex. West Liberty Elementary School stands at the top of Pioneer Avenue. During the previous decade, the Bob 'O Link Golf Driving Range had been located on this land and three acres to the left out of frame. The Joseph F. Moore playground would soon be built next to the ballfield and dedicated on September 16, 1933.
<Local Schools> <> <Brookline History> <> <Moore Park>